Storm photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was booking flights with BA today for my holidays next year and I couldn't get through to anyone the phones for ages... When I finally did they told me loads of their flights tonight were cancelled because of this storm!

Serious stuff?!

Absolutely. Just imagine - passengers and crew will be left all over the place if they can't fly back! It's better to prepare. Guess some half term holidays will be ruined though. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was very windy in lincoln yesterday but nothing major. It did mean I got my washing dry. My little darling decided 4am was a good time to get up today and all we've got is rain.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well it's half six now, I'm sitting listening to the winds howling. Kinda regretting living on an avenue right now cos the trees are bending about all over the place.

Just laying in bed. . Should really get up... it's pretty bloody windy here, but not as bad as expected. .. we'll see how it pans out xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I'm still in bed but my boyfriends just called me, he has had to move about 3 trees out of the road and he's only been gone 10mins!! He called to say he needed a plaster because one of the trees had cut his hand. Bless!

It's very windy but rain hasn't hit yet, just looked out expecting dark and dingy and this is what we have! Saw a pigeon struggling to fly against the wind though! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382944142.994178.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382944154.585024.jpg

It's dark and dingy here at the mo. not horrendous wind at the moment though, just a bit blowy.

Not as bad as what I thought it would be in Oxfordshire. Wind seems to have calmed down and it's not raining anymore. Power has gone off twice this morning though :(
Just rang my dad as he is a security guard at night and said it's not been too bad over night, the worse was on his way home from work. x

Leely x

Herts is very windy this morning, trees bending over, bit of rain too. It was felt yesterday in open fields when i was watching a football match , I nearly got blown over !

I don't have a storm pic, however I am minus a kitchen window this am:-(

Very windy here in Kent. Had heavy rain and winds all night but this morning is a sunny blue sky but incredibly windy! Trees are down in the roads and fence panels gone. Glad I have this week off at work as I work in insurance as am sure a few claims will be coming in! Meant to be driving to Cambridge this morning tho but think I may put it off until lunchtime and hopefully it would have died down 😵 xx

Ok so my boyfriend took these on the way to work this morning driving through London. Perhaps I under estimated it...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950252.979123.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950259.629385.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950266.464234.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950219.380900.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950219.380900.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950228.562096.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950228.562096.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 265
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950238.446526.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382950238.446526.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 275
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382951569.188601.jpg
My garden :( kids toys everywhere! X

Not much happening in York. Really windy last night but just rain now.
Stay safe everyone xx

Well it's lashing down in Bristol! Bit of a storm in a teacup though here, our only casualty was the kids play tunnel, which is in a tree...

Stay safe everybody, sorry to those who have had their gardens wrecked :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The wind was howling here at around 7am this morning, with trees almost bending in half. There are leaves, branches and twigs everywhere, and the lawn is a littered carpet of fallen apples.

OH had a rough commute into Central London, with tubes, trains and buses cancelled, but arrived safely after sharing a cab with fellow passengers.

Just read a 17 year old girl was killed by falling tree in kent. So so awful :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back