Storm photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I underestimated it to.driving to work atleast 5 trees fallen down in a 5 min journey.Got through the gates at work and the biggest tree on the airfield has blown over it's massive.Then I walk round the corner to the cafe and look in the court yard and my tables that were chained down were up turned and the glass put of them which were covered had blown over a 4 foot fence and blown across the air field and smashed everywhere.

Just by chance the man who owned the plain where the smashing happened moved it yesterday ffeeewwww otherwise I would have had a heafty bill thismorning. Xxx

Just read a 17 year old girl was killed by falling tree in kent. So so awful :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes this was in Kent. She was sleeping in a static caravan :-( xx

Poor girl :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Quite sunny here with the occasional drop of rain

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live about 10 mins from where the trees fell onto a house causing a gas explosion in west london early this morning. I did hear a bang but didn't think much if it until I went on fb & see it on the news.

My neighbour had a tree collapse into her daughters bedroom, luckily she heard it and ran out the room but was still hurt, luckily not too badly but the house is in a mess!! Scary as I barely heard any wind!! xx

Think a storms a brewing..... Conservatory roof panel just blew off that lashed down with hail stone, thunder and lightening ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383411020.673739.jpg
Manchester

Bec 💅

This is getting scary now.
Sounds like my chimney is going to blow away, it's lashing rain on the window and I feel really sorry for anyone getting flooded (I live on a big hill, which is horrid when it snows but ok when it floods)

I work for an insurance company and the amount of calls and the amount of damage to homes is outstanding.

I'm in Yorkshire and it's raining. Feel bad for those who's homes are damaged and flooded.

Wouldn't like to be living near the sea.
Make it go away!

I work for an insurance company and the amount of calls and the amount of damage to homes is outstanding.

I'm in Yorkshire and it's raining. Feel bad for those who's homes are damaged and flooded.

Wouldn't like to be living near the sea.
Make it go away!

I work in insurance also but in the south east. Lots of Storm damage & flood claims coming in... Keeping me busy! Xx

Latest posts

Back