Strange call or legitimate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to add, this is a scam and i reported it to police aswell. If in doubt always google telephone number which usually directs to forums discussing latest scam calls

I nEarly got fooled by this! I told the guy to email me the details but was defo interested but then i just got a thought in my head to ring the police station they said theyre not aware of this. So i phoned the man back to tell him that i knew it was a scam he just said ok and didnt seem bothered lol!

I have been contacted by the police magazine (can't remember the name now) but was told basically its a magazine that's posted around the police force for our area with ads and articles in. They found out Im a new business from the council and offered me to be featured in there magazine. Apparently there was success for someone doing this in Stamford (30miles from me) and she receives 27.5 calls per week average taken from the last 10 months. All i have to pay £95 for my ad?
What do you ladies think? X x

I've had a few of these calls now since I advertised. I just had yet another and when he mentioned paying for advert, I said I'm not interested, I have a few of these calls per week and he hung up on me mid-sentence. It's a call from a withheld number too so definitely a scam!

DO NOT DO IT!! In the office iWork part time in they had a call and engaged in conversation and ended up with a bill despite not taking out advertising! It was a big nightmare if I remember rightly and they called us again the other day!

Latest posts

Back