Stress! Run out of cleanser!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I am doing a friends nails tonight (she wants UV gel nails) thought my cleanser would have arrived today but it hasn't, havnt got time to go to beauty supplies as I'm in work and Im just wondering if you can use anything else as a subsititue??

Thanks!!

please be aware that i have absolutly no idea if this would work, but what about the alcohol wipes you use on the skin before ear peircing. they are the same wipes you can use to wipe your tools with until you can get to your barbicide.
i think gel cleanser is just alchohol, that was my thinking is all, im sure someone else will have a better idea

Wot type of gel is it? Is it buff off gel? Xx

Do you mean a nail cleanser and dehydrator? or a gel wipe solution for the inhinition layer?

It helps if you could be quite clear about what you want and for what purpose you want to use it!!

a gel wipe solution for the inhinition layer I have run out of!

I use NSI cleanser.

Sorry should of been clearer

Isopropyl alcohol ... cool blue will do in a pinch .. astringent ...etc ...

How did you let yourself run out??
Rule ... when the bottle is half full reorder (2 more lol)
hint ... keep a running list so that you always know what to order.

Isopropyl alcohol ... cool blue will do in a pinch .. astringent ...etc ...

How did you let yourself run out??
Rule ... when the bottle is half full reorder (2 more lol)
hint ... keep a running list so that you always know what to order.

Thanks Geeg!

Well i only purchased a trial kit and only doing friends at the moment, thought I had enough left for another application! when I decide which to go with i definatly won't be running out!

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back