Stressful Russian lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Has anyone done the Russian lashcourse and realised the fans are too difficult to do? I find it so frustrating so when I practice and I can’t do it I give up [emoji85]are some ppl just not meant for fiddley things like making fans ?

It’s all practice! I’ve been practicing making the fans for a few weeks and have gotten a lot better. It’s the isolation of the natural lashes I’m really struggling with!

Also it’s finding the right tweezers. Follow London lash pro on instagram they have a few handy video tutorials

I feel ok with isolation but fans are sooo hard to do , il try practice daily . How long have you been doing lashes? Thankyou I will follow them

I completed my course on the 8th of July. Been practising on strip lashes and sponges. Just make sure your holding them firmly!what tweezers and lashes are you using?

I’m using vetus 6 I think their called and flirties lashes and glue. What do u use? X

I use the straight vetus ESD-11 & Verus curved 7- SA. Not sure I like the curved tweezers though the grip ain’t great! Also using blink lashy Russian minks.
Gonna try the London lash pro ones soon I think though see how I get on.
Did my first client today I was so nervous! Haha
Have you done any?

Aww how did you get on? Are you on fb? I have been using pre made fans [emoji85]but I’m going to do my first client Tuesday for set of Russian

Yeah they were ok, just struggled with isolation. Took me 2 & a half hours, but I did make all my fans myself and she had ALOT of natural lashes! Yeah I’m on Facebook hun and instagram

Latest posts

Back