Strictly Professional body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vimto2802

Reaction score
Hi, I trained yesterday in body wraps.
I'm using hubby as a guinea pig and done him a wrap just now- nothing- no inches lost at all?! Any idea why?

Thanks

Are you measuring the exact places before and after? Are you marking the places with veg pen?
Are you applying sufficient product?
Are you putting the bandages on tight enough?
Are you leaving them on for long enough?
Did you use the same system in training? Did you get inches lost in training?

Hard to pin point without much information from you

Hi there,

I can't comment on the Strictly wrap I'm afraid, but just wanted to point out regarding the comment above, that "not wrapping tight enough" is a common misconception with body wrapping. The opposite is in fact more of a realistic reason for not getting inch loss - wrapping too tight can inhibit the action of the product from entering the pores. This is certainly true to say with our body wrap, Universal Contour Wrap.

If you fail to get better results, please feel free to contact us about our treatment, which is the UK's only guaranteed body wrap.

Regards
Chris

Hi, I trained yesterday in body wraps.
I'm using hubby as a guinea pig and done him a wrap just now- nothing- no inches lost at all?! Any idea why?

Thanks

It maybe that your hubby hasn't much to lose? Not everyone see's results immediately but it is unusual NOT to see at least several inches after one. Are you applying enough gel and massaging it in enough? The bandages are compression so you don't need to wrap too tight otherwise it can hinder the results - it should be comfortable for the client, no indentation bandage marks left on the skin. Definitely mark where your measuring and when measuring again it has to be in the exact same spot as before. x

Latest posts

Back