Strip wax approx running temp with Hive digital

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi can someone give me an approx of there running temp on strip wax on a double digital hive wax heater.
I'm having a couple of problems all of a sudden not had any problems for over a year of using this pot , I have two pots and feel I having issues with one maybe being hotter than it says.
I'm using creme strip wax by salon services Tia :)

Warm wax should be at 43 degrees and hot wax at 68 degrees.

I have 4 Hive digital heaters and I have PR Mojito set at 70 and Homme at 54. It depends on wax you use, Intimate 4 I have at 55.

Similar to Cloughers, I have Cristal Ocean at 69 in a hive single heater, and Euroblonde at 56/57 and Homme at 53/54 in my hive double heater. I do feel the double heater runs slightly hotter than the single.

Ok so I'm using salon systems creme warm wax which is the one I'm unsure of , if I ran that at 40 odds in my digital heater it would remain solid . So 65 to 70 is not out of the question for warm wax ? I'm unsure if one of my pots is too hot it's always ran about 60 n seemed fine but now I'm having problems and am just a bit scared to turn it up further , I think I need to test with thermometer . I use Adam and Eve hard wax which always runs at 57 perfectly no issues it's just one pot I'm unsure of . Thanks for replies

I use salon systems tea tree wax and set it to 60, though it could go up or down a couple of notches depending on how full the pot is.

My euro blonde is set to 54 x

Im having this same problem i have just got the hive double heater i use wax master pink creme wax but the lowest temperature the digital goes to is 50? Will this still be ok? Tia x

Latest posts

Back