Strip wax for male hair-types

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 100382

Reaction score
Hello lovely Salon Geeks!

I've been waxing almost a year now and wanting to get some advice on strip wax. I have a lot of male clients that come in for eyebrow, chest and back waxes which I usually use strip wax for (Salon services 'Just Wax').

I use Outback organics gold (hot wax) for intimate waxing and recently did a chest wax with this on a client whose hair was particularly 'tough' so it got me thinking;

What is the best strip wax for male clients in your experience? What do you prefer to use and why?

I'm thinking of making a change so that I have a strip wax more suited to 'tougher' male hair as I do have a fair amount of male clients! Hopefully you lovely ladies and gents can give me some advice!

Thanks in advance!

Adam & Eve have a great male strip wax, I have the hot wax and it's great on tougher hair

I'm wondering what is different about the targeted male waxes as I've seen a few companies doing them now and they don't appear any different than their normal range except for scent, so I was wondering if it was just a bit gimmicky :S?

I don't do men but I do my husbands chest with PR Homme and his back with PR Mojito as there's only patches.

Have you tried outback organics tea tree creme wax? I find it amazing for male waxing, it's quite oily and moisturising but with an amazing strong grip as well

I use Outback Organics True Blue strip wax, and the Gold Non Strip for my clients. I used to use Perron Rigot waxes, but decided to change - and very pleased I did, they are lovely and effective waxes to work with

I use Outback Organics True Blue strip wax, and the Gold Non Strip for my clients. I used to use Perron Rigot waxes, but decided to change - and very pleased I did, they are lovely and effective waxes to work with

Hi there. I've only ever used Perron Rigot, but am always interested if there's possible a better product line out there. What do you prefer about the OO range, for both strip and non strip?

Most of my waxing is male & female intimate, and backs / chests, but I do everything else too.

Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back