STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Save the Sprout Society - we will not be beaten by Sassy's persecution, new members sign on here:green::green::green:

Count me in Adele, I'm a sprout lover and proud :lol::lol:

lmao Adele...

please add me to your list :D

Me me me me me!

I love em too!

Me too!!!! I love sprouts.

The masses are rising against the tyranny of the Sprout murderers:lol::lol::lol:

You are all intoxicated with the Zarg orbs. You'll regret it when he beams you up to Mars and you have to bow to his mightiness. :irked::irked::irked:

Adele just for this thread, your bridesmaid dress is now TIGHT purple satin, with humungous puffy sleeves, and feathers around the edges. :smack:

You are all intoxicated with the Zarg orbs. You'll regret it when he beams you up to Mars and you have to bow to his mightiness. :irked::irked::irked:

Adele just for this thread, your bridesmaid dress is now TIGHT purple satin, with humungous puffy sleeves, and feathers around the edges. :smack:

YOU SADIST

Green cabbage type leaves for sleeves would look better!

What do you get if you feed King Kong with sprouts?
KING PONG! :lol:

I want to join...

do you want cash or credit card???

Steve : A guy rushes into a doctor’s office with a celery stalk in one ear,
a cherry tomato in his nose and a brussel sprout in his eye.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] What does the doctor say?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Harry: You're not eating right![/FONT]

ALL HAIL MASTER ZARG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back