STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh i love sprouts , count me in :green:

Yay! Dee's back. The voice of sense and reason.:green: Good to have you on board hun!

You gotta have one of these to get in

th111sprout.jpg

making one just for the occasion tonight :lol: might make a pan full don't know yet lol

Aaaah... I'll bet when I'm old and grey I'll still remember the Sprout War of 2007.

This is not a war, but the rise of good over evil - sprouters unite
:green::green::green:

Samantha if you dont withdraw those votes I am round with the Mushrooms :mad:
Oh crikey... well, that makes things immediately different. I know this is horrendous to say .... but seriosly, I would rather drink my own u-no-wot that eat shrooms of any kind... (can't speak for the alien though (Dexter)... as Sassy says... he is IN LOVE with prawns too... kinda wierd real:!:

Right, I'm back! Looks like good is winning over evil. SPROUTY LOVERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!:green:

My husband hates sprouts (I know; grounds for divorce!:irked:) But thinks this is worth partying for! The man has a sense of proportion!!!:lol::lol:

Adele, sprout party headquarters needs you and I still think we need to extend an olive branch (if the sprout haters like olives; ooh, martinis!) to all geeks.:hug:

Right, I'm back! Looks like good is winning over evil. SPROUTY LOVERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!:green:

My husband hates sprouts (I know; grounds for divorce!:irked:) But thinks this is worth partying for! The man has a sense of proportion!!!:lol::lol:

Adele, sprout party headquarters needs you and I still think we need to extend an olive branch (if the sprout haters like olives; ooh, martinis!) to all geeks.:hug:

A conference is under way at Sprout headquarters as I broadcast to you now.

An announcement will be made later today

Did someone mention a party? :lol::lol:

Yay! Dee's back. The voice of sense and reason.:green: Good to have you on board hun!

awww thanks hunny :hug: xx

awww thanks hunny :hug: xx

:hug: You're welcome hun.

Adele mate, the sprout wine's nearly ready. In fact, I'm a bit worried about the bottles exploding!:green:

Ha ha, we are victorious, the sprout murderer (Sassy)has admitted defeat:green:

But I will be gracious and refrain from signing up new members or throwing any more sprouty parties - as long as she behaves in future !!!

So now the doors of headquarters are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back