Student Insurance - who will cover me??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
I'm studying & practising on clients during my course time, but i'm also wanting to practice on friends, family & work colleagues are also volunteering. I will be doing this at my home or theirs & i don't want to do any treatments unless i know i'm covered properly.
Does anyone know of companies that will cover students? Also with regards to client information can i buy record cards for customers to complete their personla details on & to sign to say they have no allergies etc??

I just want to make sure that i do everything above board & to ensure that nobody has any reason for comeback. I feel very capable of doing the treatments i have trained in so far, but you can never know if somebody is going to be allergic to any ingredients etc.

Thanks

Rebecca x :)

professional beauty do a student insurance.. im not sure on price and i think you need proof your a student such as college letters and that but give them a call and see what they say

You can buy client record cards from many of the suppliers,
Sallys hair & beauty
Aston & Fincher
Beauty express
there are lots more,
just take proof with you that you are doing a beauty course and they will give you a student trade card, hth

insurance companies
salon gold
professional beauty
ABT
the guild
babtac
hth

I'm studying & practising on clients during my course time, but i'm also wanting to practice on friends, family & work colleagues are also volunteering. I will be doing this at my home or theirs & i don't want to do any treatments unless i know i'm covered properly.
Does anyone know of companies that will cover students? Also with regards to client information can i buy record cards for customers to complete their personla details on & to sign to say they have no allergies etc??

I just want to make sure that i do everything above board & to ensure that nobody has any reason for comeback. I feel very capable of doing the treatments i have trained in so far, but you can never know if somebody is going to be allergic to any ingredients etc.

Thanks

Rebecca x :)

You can get student cover with us for £19.50 - this includes charging a reduced rate for case study work.

You can also go to our new website to apply for free student registration; click on the banner on the homepage. This will give online access to the BABTAC forum and online Vitality magazine

Thanks folks.

I know you told me last night about some insurers Louise, but unless i write things down, my brain just does not seem to remember!!!

Just to let everyone know that Loubylou allowed me to wax her legs last night & she also let me use hot wax for the first time too - not sure which make of wax it was but it was a fab teal green colour. Have to say hot wax is definitely going to be on my list of to buys :)

I just want to say what an absolute star you are Loubylou - if everyone was as generous as you the world would be a much better place.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Catch my drift :lol:

Rebecca x

Latest posts

Back