Su do spray tan, what do u all think???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
has anyone used a su do spray tan?? my friend had one done and raved about the colour!
i want to purchase a spray tan kit and im thinking of going with their hvlp machine, its reasonably priced and ive heard the colour is great!
thanks for ur help

Hi there, I did my original training with sudo years ago. I found the sprays nice, although only light or dark, (this may be differant now as it was about 5-6 yrs ago) I changed in the end as i wanted a bigger colour range, but i never had any complaints. hth x

thats great, thanks for your help, (they have 3 colours now)

I also done my original training with them and found it good. The tans always came out a lovely colour!! x x:)

Ive been using su-do for over 4 years and never had any problems with the tan or the equipment.
Diane

Hun can i offer a bit of advice. Without sounding blunt because it's not meant to come across in that way, but you can ask for as many peoples opinions on a solution as you like. Everyone will tell you different as their opinions vary.

The best thing for you to do, would be to go and be sprayed in it yourself to see what YOU think. Just because your friend likes it doesnt mean to say you will.
You have to feel passionate about your solution in order to sell it.

xxx

Hun can i offer a bit of advice. Without sounding blunt because it's not meant to come across in that way, but you can ask for as many peoples opinions on a solution as you like. Everyone will tell you different as their opinions vary.

The best thing for you to do, would be to go and be sprayed in it yourself to see what YOU think. Just because your friend likes it doesnt mean to say you will.
You have to feel passionate about your solution in order to sell it.

xxx

thanks for your help, ive already thought if that, the guy from su-do is coming my salon to spray a friend of mine so i can watch the technique and colour etc!
he also offered to leave the machine with me for a couple of days so i could see how i get on with it which i was really impressed with!

many thanks

thanks for your help, ive already thought if that, the guy from su-do is coming my salon to spray a friend of mine so i can watch the technique and colour etc!
he also offered to leave the machine with me for a couple of days so i could see how i get on with it which i was really impressed with!

many thanks

Wow thats really good! Hopefully you will love it!!

I started with Solglo. I thought it would be great because it had won an award but to be honest it was a load of rubbish lol and the nightmare i had trying to get my clients to try my new solution when i changed!

There a loads of spray tanning companies out there that will send you free samples if you email them.

Wish you the best of luck chick...let us know how you get on :hug: xxx

HI,
I REALLY LOVE SU-DO, THE COLOUR IS FANTASTIC. I HAVE THE TROPICAL BREEZE SYSTEM. I SADLY :cry: HAVE TO SELL MY MACHINE AS IM GOING MOBILE. IF YOUR INTRESTED IN BUYING IT THEN PM ME. ITS ONLY A YEAR AND HALF OLD AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

Hi I use su-do. colour is great. comes in bronze, dark and ultra dark. hths xx:)

Su do is a very good reputable company and has been in the business for many years ..at one point were considerably dominant players ,,..they still are today.

I am told that Tantrick was,many years ago, in fact born from the Su do clan :hug:

I started with SU-DO years ago and found it never pleased people as it was too pale. Got rid of it as a bad cause.

They also apparently say they did the dancing on ice skaters but none of them were actually too impressed with the colour as they said it washed off the next day.

They were the market leaders years ago but things change and there are new companies surfacing!

I personally use Sienna X which comes in various shades, but have recently been introduced to su-do and my personal opinion is that its not as good, with Sienna the colour comes out immediately and with the choice of shades you get light, medium, dark and extra dark not to mention the express 4 hour tan. With the colouring i carry out between 50 - 80 tans per week and my clients wont have anything else. The su-do takes time to develop, i had the ultra dark and it is equivalent to the light in the Sienna X range.....

Latest posts

Back