Su-Do spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margot

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been thinking about spray tan and getting it for my salon and I have read a few threads but none seem to mention Su-Do? Do any of you use yhem and can you recomend them?

I have read about their Blitz system and it sounds good but I would love some feed back

Thanks guys.

It doesnt get mentioned any more as it has ceased trading under that name, i don't know if it has been taken over or just changed the name,
and I'm pretty useless cos i can not for the life of me remember the name that it is using now, but i do know it is the same solution just a different name,
pips on here uses "sudo" and swears by it, if you pm her she will tell you all that you need to know hun

I've been using Su-do for about three years now. I have the tropical blitz system and have never had any problems with it at all. It is extremely popular. The company was originally in Harrogate but were taken over by Richards and Appleby quite a while ago - they're still called Su-Do 01685 843384 - they will give you a mobile number for the sales guy Simon Rix he's really helpfull.

Diane

Latest posts

Back