Su-do tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niks85

Reaction score
hey evry1!
just wondering if any ones uses/had a su-do tan??
im going to be traning with it next month so im tryin t find out as much bout it as i can.
i tot that maybe some of u geeks might have some hands on expeirence with it??
thanks all :)

Hi there, i did my original training with su-do many years ago, and they were great. I did use their solution for a while, but for me and my clients, there just wasnt enough colour choices. They have been around since the start of spray tanning, and have a great reputation. Their equipment is very good and my first spray tan compressor was from them and it served me well. Im sure you will enjoy it, good luck!

I have used Su-do for the last four years. All my clients love it and many travel quite a way to me as they're always satisfied with the results. Good luck with the training you'll love it once you get going.

XX Diane

thanks a million guys!!
i am really lookin forward to it... i just adnt heard much about it before and was just wondering....
thanks x

I cant get to grips with it (at my last salon) they werent the best at training, but i kept on missing patches, with other machines ive been fine. The guide colour was very pale and hard to see, we even had the sudo blitz booth, which i felt made it worse as the lighting made shadows on the skin, i would use natural light in a very light room.

Maybe their gun was set to a very fine spray, i didnt dare ask them to adjust, the would have said no anyway.

Colour Bronze is lovely, me being fair, the dark went orange on me.

I wont choose sudo cause i couldnt get to grips with the spray, hope you do better.x

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT.
HAVE BEEN USING SU-DO IN MY SALON FOR OVER THE PAST YEAR. MY CLIENTS LOVE IT TOO, THE COLOUR LOOKS REALLY GOOD. I RECOMMEND IT TO EVEYONE!!!!!
ENJOY!:green:

thanks everyone for your oppions.
was courious what other people thought about it :)

I agree using it since 2003.. luv it!
jenx

Latest posts

Back