Su-do Vs. other tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my training a few days ago with United Beauty - Solglo, and the colour was really nice i spoke to my model yesterday and she said it has gone a little orangy but has had some really positive comments on it. The kit however is £695 plus VAT and although you get a lot with it its a lot of money. I have had good reports about Sundrench and so will be purchasing that system but as for the colour of Solglo its quite a nice golden colour x

I use St. Topez application tanning and in my opinion is the best out there.
I never have clients go orange, and it even tans those white, pasty skins that never brown in the sun.
I don`t think it has anything to do with how much dha is in product although I may be wrong with that. St. Tropez works with the natural bacteria you have present on the skin itself therefore tanning everyone unless you use a topical steroid cream which breaks down the bacteria naturally present on the skin

st tropez is popular as its always advertised with celebs using it etc i think there r a few out there which r just as good st tropez to me is very messy i use dermalogica as i was trained using it and this is a fab colour and not at all messy , also fake bake is nice u dont have to buff it like st tropez this is my opinion xx

hi is st tropez bronzing mist the same as the soloution u put in a compressor for spray tanning????how many tans do u get out of the 240 ml mist????

Kellyc said:
I did my training a few days ago with United Beauty - Solglo, and the colour was really nice i spoke to my model yesterday and she said it has gone a little orangy but has had some really positive comments on it. The kit however is £695 plus VAT and although you get a lot with it its a lot of money. I have had good reports about Sundrench and so will be purchasing that system but as for the colour of Solglo its quite a nice golden colour x
Hiya,
Sometimes additives in the solution can cause it to go orange, like aloe vera and moisturisers,. You want a liquid with less additives in it to work the best.

Amanda

emmalouisa said:
hi is st tropez bronzing mist the same as the soloution u put in a compressor for spray tanning????how many tans do u get out of the 240 ml mist????

Hi

yes you can use the retail lotion you need about 60ml for a full body tan. My st tropez rep is quite happy with whatever spray i use so which ever you go for is fine they will still supply you with your lotion.

I use Tantrick, Su do and St Tropez tanning.... This gives me plenty of choice.....
If you are interested in trying the Tantrick tan, which I find fabulous, I could get the supplier to send you a sample to try.... Nothing ventured,nothing gained!!!
I tried it and have found it really good for those who want a bit more colour.Its also quite a bit cheaper than my other tans, and comesin several different strengths to accomodate your clients base colour!!
Sue
Tickled Pink! said:
help pleasseeeeee!!

i have searched and read previous posts on this subject but help still needed!

Firstly, i am finding the people that want airbrush tans are mainly pastey white/corn beef blue (!) and usually inform me that they thought they would give airbrush tanning a try as they never go brown in the sun. Now as I am quite brown most of the year (mum lives in spain so lots of opportunity to be brown!) they tend to think they are going to be a brown as me and they are disappointed in the lack of colour they go. Admittedly i am quite a novice at spray tanning but i have been using su-do and i don't think the tan is that noticeable when they are so pale to start with.

So guys, your opinions...if you are corn beef blue/pastey white, what is the best airbrush tan that gives a nice off-the-beach tan?

I have tested the new darker su-do which is great on me but you need a good natural base or need an olive complexion to start with to use this one.
thanks

hi could u pm me the suppliers details of tan trick id like to try it thanxs xx

Me too please?

S.x

I'm a Mobile

Which Su-Do tanning product are u using?

Are you aware that they have udated thier product line?
Su-Do now produce 2 colours in their tanning range:

Tropical,
Dark,

Both clolours produce diffrent effects, stick with the system as once you get to know it the effects you can prouduce are marvellous

Su-Do wins

Cres

Have you seen the pop up cubicle, thats out. A friend of mine has it, she reckons its great, really quick, less than minute to put up and down. Looks good and really light to carry mobile. If she has a tanning party to do of more than 5 or 6 people, she takes this little air purifier with her, stands it inside the cubicle while she is tanning, takes quite a bit of the mist away and looks good. Think the web site is www.spraytancubicle.com.

could you tell me any more about the air purifier? - where did she get it from and how much?

thanks

Sue

Hi All,
I have tried so many different airbrush tans but I've fallen in love with React!
It has a reddish brown "off the beach" colourguide and finishes a lovely golden tan. Smells great and is not too expensive! check it out at www.apolloairbrushcosmetics.co.uk.
cheers,
Zuzana
photographic model

zuzana said:
Hi All,
I have tried so many different airbrush tans but I've fallen in love with React!
It has a reddish brown "off the beach" colourguide and finishes a lovely golden tan. Smells great and is not too expensive! check it out at www.apolloairbrushcosmetics.co.uk.
cheers,
Zuzana
photographic model
hi has anyone else used there compressor or know about them is this one better than the hvlp compressor?????????

Latest posts

Back