such a great group of people !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hi to you all!

I just had to post a new thread before I log off for the evening and say a great big thankyou to each and every one of you on here!
As some of you know i am suffering with my health a bit at the moment and i can honestly say that you lot on here are really giving me something to hang to at the moment! It feels like I have met a new group of friends.
I went on a similar site a while back and posted so many threads and never had 1 reply. I felt quite sad about that.
Here I have had lots of pm's & great advice and real support aswell.
At a real low point of my life at the moment I just want to tell you all that you are making everything more bareable.
thankyou so much guys from the bottom of my heart:hug:
It is really appreciated
Take care guys
love ya all:Love:

Ahhhh...:hug:

It feels like I have met a new group of friends.

You have hun! :hug:

I don't know of another site quite like this one, it is fab. I have posted on some other sites and received very little back, it can be quite disheartening or make you cross, depending on your own mood!! You won't find that on here.

Happy geeking :)

:hug::hug: I have also found this site so friendly and helpfull I don't know what I would do without all the wonderfull people on here so yeh thanks everyone your great :):)

:hug::hug: I have also found this site so friendly and helpfull I don't know what I would do without all the wonderfull people on here so yeh thanks everyone your great :):)

:hug:

Although ive had ups and downs,i always come back to this site for positivity...so i can empathise with what you say...A :hug: from me and Rich

Gemma keep smiling babes and glad you feel better :hug:

Aw GM so lovely to read such a positive thread when you are so unwell. One of my clients had ME and I know how debilitating it can be. We always had a joke between us that I was never allowed to say how well she looked because I only ever saw her on her rare days when she could actually get up and out of the house! It felt odd saying "my you look terrible today" but it made us giggle all the same. Take care hun and look forward to reading you :hug:

How lovely!:hug: I know I've got a whole new bunch of friends thanks to the site. I've never known such a supportive group of people.:hug:

Hi to you all!

I just had to post a new thread before I log off for the evening and say a great big thankyou to each and every one of you on here!
As some of you know i am suffering with my health a bit at the moment and i can honestly say that you lot on here are really giving me something to hang to at the moment! It feels like I have met a new group of friends.
I went on a similar site a while back and posted so many threads and never had 1 reply. I felt quite sad about that.
Here I have had lots of pm's & great advice and real support aswell.
At a real low point of my life at the moment I just want to tell you all that you are making everything more bareable.
thankyou so much guys from the bottom of my heart:hug:
It is really appreciated
Take care guys
love ya all:Love:
Your kind words show what a lovely person you are and when you are feeling down try and think of how happy you have made us with what you have said :hug:

I am pleased you have found us and that we are helping a little :hug: as I have said to you before - I am only a PM away :hug:

just want to thank all of you who took the time to reply. It means alot.
I am having a better couple of weeks at the moment, you lot have all added to that:):hug:
thankyou xx

Here's a few more for you Gemma :hug::hug::hug:

We're a happy bunch, and always here to help when we can.

Here's a few more for you Gemma :hug::hug::hug:

We're a happy bunch, and always here to help when we can.
thankyou Noodle I do really appreciate it
you are all a fab bunch :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back