Suggestions for a new nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmojo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a new nails station and I'm wondering which one you geeks would recommend. I work from home. My current desk has an extraction fan underneath with works okay-ish (may just be old and tired) and I would like to have extraction in my new desk too. My current desk is getting tatty now as I bought it second hand, and I want to give the right impression with a nice desk.

I love the Purex desks but can't afford one of those right now, so wondered if there's anything else you would recommend.

p.s. In the meantime, can anyone tell me where I can get the foam and/or filter for my current desk it's just a standard thing - rectangular in the middle of desk, as at the moment I am hoovering it after every client!

Thanks very much,
Elaine

nail desks that i love are called Emendee nail tables, they are australian owned, but may supply overseas, you can get some really rad colours and styles, might pay to have a look anyway or they could put you in contact with someone in your area.
www.emendee.com.au
good luck

Latest posts

Back