Suitable mobile hairdressing chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah divey

Reaction score
Hello all, I have just had a spinal assessment as I'm suffering with bad neck and shoulder ache, I'm told it's down to my occupation and I need to consider how I go about performing my job in other peoples homes. Now in the salon we are used to hydraulic chairs to get our clients at the right height, I for obvious reasons haven't bought one of these as I'm more likely to do more damage to my back getting it in and out of the car (not to mention the size could be awkward)! I just use clients chairs but these are often at the incorrect height. Do any of you know of a good folding chair with a back, or one that's lightweight and hydraulic?

Hi, I am training at the moment so I needed a chair with back support to practice on my daughter at home. I found a gas lift chair in Argos for €25 , it was easy to build and you might get it in the car as it's small enough. It is called office gas lift chair. It's also very light.

Doei you have pics and a name of this chair. ??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400884541.498078.jpg
Gas lift office chair

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400884903.776862.jpg
She was sat on that for about 3 hours and was comfortable. It also has wheels which I found useful

Latest posts

Back