Sun/beach holiday September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Can you suggest a good holiday for September? Beach/Good Food/Not many kids just for two off us for a week? I'm stressed looking for one!x

Little place in Portugal called Cabanas, it's beautiful, relaxing & well worth a visit x

Gloria palace hotel in Puerto Rico, gran canaria weather will be fantastic and it's the best food I've eaten in a long time fresh meat and fish on the grill every lunch and diner :) x

And the views are to die for! All rooms look out onto the ocean x

Ooh given me places to look at! Thank you! It's so hard and I'm a nightmare because decide on somewhere then look on trip advisor and see personal pics people have out on ha x

Just looked at the Radisson Blu gran caneria... How long is the flight there?x

Canaries are good and not to far. Me and my husband have visited costa teguise in lanzorote twice, it's a love it, hate it kind of place but we love it. It's more of a couples resort which was a plus for us. X

Canaries defiantly! Be boiling hot! I've stayed in a hotel near Gloria palace! Looked amazing, really nice area. Canary island flights are four hours (give/take half hour) if you want a short flight time baleric islands are only 2 hours (Majorca Minorca or ibiza) x

Hi! You should look at "Adult Only" hotels, I went to Mexico in September for my honeymoon and it was amazing!
Alternatively, Turkey, Tunisia or Egypt are good value for money, and guarantee nice weather :)

Yeah I've been adult only before and it tends to be much much quieter and slow paced in general than a holiday that allows kids, I don't mind if there's kids there though as I holiday in September they are mostly in school as long as its not a family fun type hotel you won't get many kids in September I find x

I love going adults only :) we went adults only in Mexico and it was fab.
I love the fact you're treated like adults too, no rules, no worrying what you're saying, the staff really get involved with having adult fun. You do what you want, when you want, where you want :) (and I don't mean any indecent stuff - I'm sure there are totally different resorts for that kind of thing lol)xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I love going adults only :) we went adults only in Mexico and it was fab.
I love the fact you're treated like adults too, no rules, no worrying what you're saying, the staff really get involved with having adult fun. You do what you want, when you want, where you want :) (and I don't mean any indecent stuff - I'm sure there are totally different resorts for that kind of thing lol)xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Totally agree! :)

After a stressful Saturday night ha we are going to the travel agents on Tuesday! We were nearly going on separate holidays haha x

mitsis hotels in greece, ive been so many times ive lost count. affordable luxury!!generally have an adults only bar for the evenings too and kids areas are separate...ive been to kos summer palace and norida beach and crete spa hotel xx

Omg two years ago I picked out the mitsis blue domes in kos two days before we went they cancelled our hotel and put us in another as it had over booked! I've been dying to go though as the reveiews and pics on trip advisor are so good for it! Might be tempted to re book just scared hey will cancel it again!x

Omg two years ago I picked out the mitsis blue domes in kos two days before we went they cancelled our hotel and put us in another as it had over booked! I've been dying to go though as the reveiews and pics on trip advisor are so good for it! Might be tempted to re book just scared hey will cancel it again!x

the mitsis blue domes is beautiful!! i saw it being built over a few years of staying at the norida hotel and then when it opened i thought there may be teething problems so still booked into the norida but walked around the blue domes and it was stunning....ill definitely be booking for there next time. (the norida, suummer palace, blue domes and family village are all together on a corner of the island so you canwalk round all of them at night)

Im booking a holiday for september but im trying to go somewhere else but will probably end up booking mitsis!! ive been going for about 9 years lol.....its the little things like fridge of drinks in your room restocked every other day, snacks all day, food is great and the extra restaurants in each like chinese/pizz etc break up the buffet food, when your on the beach you may get a milkshake one day, slices of melon another x

It looks so nice one the pics too! I think I might see if I can get a good deal. I've narrowed it down to

Mitsis Blue Domes-Kos
Radisson blu-Gran Caneria
Tivoli Marina- Vilamoura Portugal

Will see on Tuesday where has the best deal :) x

Riu hotels are also good! Been all inclusive with them before. Actually I always go allinclusive what am I on about lol! Love it x

Sani resort in Halkidiki, Greece is amazing. Even more plush and posh is Costa Navarino in Greece. They even have their own app. The two best holidays ive eve had!

Ooh am I right in thinking that the costa navarino is a Westin hotel? They have the ultimate beds in the rooms?x

Latest posts

Back