sunbed hire!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just out

Reaction score
can anyone tell me wheres the best place and prices to hire a sunbed on a lease to purchase option, iv had cpl quotes already bt i just thought id ask on here aswell b4 i go ahead wif anything thanx
joanne :confused: x

If you send collin a PM he will be able to put you in touch with a good supplier hth

give epcot leisure a ring . their beds are great they rent for just over £200 a month their inferno tubes give the best tan in the shortest time and they dont tie you into long contracts, if its not profitable they'll just take the bed back at any time with no extra charge !! but also if you keep hiring them at the end of 3 years the bed is yours. I've had great service and back up from them. Ring Joyce on 01325384777 pm me if you want any more info, really cant rate them high enough x

Give UVL a call 01772 790093...ask to speak to Lynn....they can put you in touch with many companies ..ask for one local to you as that way you will be able to call them round if you should have an urgent problem needing sorting out.
Hope they can help you :hug:

Latest posts

Back