Sunbeds ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
I also need to know do i need any cover to have tanning beds in my salon? .. I know i'll have to look at insurance but is there anything else i need?

thank you in advance :hug:

You would be wise to join the Sunbed Association as they are there to provide you with any infomation and support you need when operating sun beds....01494 785941

Do it and be safe :hug:

Your local council will be able to tell you if you need a licence, not all councils require it,
and my normal salon insurance covers me for mine because i only have the one, hth

I also need to know do i need any cover to have tanning beds in my salon? .. I know i'll have to look at insurance but is there anything else i need?

thank you in advance :hug:
Hi michaela,you need public liabilty for sunbeds which can be costly so shop around i know from prior experience that if you do beauty aswell as tanning the insurance is not as exspensive as having insurance solely on tanning.I had tanning salon few years ago until sold buisness i was a member of sunbed association in all honesty you dont need to join them you pay them for a door sticker and few leaflets,so long as you advise clients about tanning beds have client form's even for single sessions that way they sign card say they understand effects a sunbed can have on them you will be ok.GOODLUCK.
Kellie x

Latest posts

Back