Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
I'm going to do MY own blummin' nails ..they are an absolute disgrace .

So geeks , what's your plans for tomorrow

I might pamper my feet & do myself a full pedicure rather than just a file & polish... Doing my mums gelish nails now tho xx

My nails are in serious need of love and attention too! I am definitely doing them tomorrow as well as doing my daughters . Xx

Writing like a Trojan at the moment. May take a little break to walk the dog, and have some breakfast at the organic cafe.

Off to my folks beach hut for the afternoon and cant bloody wait!

well now i feel like i should do my nails they have been bare for over 2 weeks just because I can't be bothered to do them- disgraceful behaviour :wink2:

I'm off to a family (other halfs) wedding!

My husband needs a haircut and my mom needs a manicure! Thank goodness I love every minute of working on clients and loved ones! Not many professionals enjoy working on their days off - but I think a good many of us in the beauty field do! How lucky are we!?!

Writing like a Trojan at the moment. May take a little break to walk the dog, and have some breakfast at the organic cafe.

Yaaaay tone writing like a Trojan...cannot wait till your next book!

My Sunday has zero plans at the moment. Shall be spending the day with my little family, maybe take our kiddies swimming to the open air pool if its nice

To get myself out of this permanent funk I seem to be in, tomorrow little man has rugby training on Joss Bay so little man, hubby and I will be on the beach from 10am tomorrow morn, armed with swim suits, towels and disposable bbq, drinks, burgers and sausages. .. oh and I good book and catch up with rugby friends :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well house has just been cleaned and nails were done on Wednesday so tomorrow I shall be relaxing with my little man, little creator fell off the bed this morning and can't seem to forgive myself :( feel really bad and havent stopped worry abiut him today so I'm spending every minute with him tomorrow

Training with a well known stylist :) then Monday is my day off but have three colour cut and finishes to do between looking after children.
Excited for tomorrow though :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Taking my mum and nan to lunch, visit my grandad in hospital, do my nails, do clients at 6pm! Busy Sunday!

I'm in Glencoe visiting family and getting eaten by midges! So ill probably be nursing my midge bites tomorrow! Lol! Would prefer to be having a nice pedicure :) xxx

My Sundays have a very set routine. I make a pot of coffee, put radio 6 on quietly, and do all the financial stuff for the business. I make sure all the invoices are paid, all the transactions are on Sage and that it all balances with the bank accounts.
It usually takes me all morning and I feel very calm and reassured at the end of it.
If my routine is broken I fret about it and it exacerbates my depression and anxiety.

Afterwards I will make pear and ginger muffins and Dukkah for a barbecue with friends in the evening.

Going to head out to mum & dad's to color mum's hair & have a bbq.........mmmmm bbq'd salmon:Love:

I have to do shellac pedi and mani on my daughter as she is off to an important function first thing! Got to be up at silly o'clock to make sure she looks fab! Then I am off to a waterpark to have some fun with my boy! Can't wait, need to chillout! Xx

I'm going to do gelish on MY OWN NAILS!! at long last they where grown out ridiculously far!
And then some gardening (with gloves of course!!)

LolliDolli💋

I am going to a "Yard Sale Safari" :biggrin: Last time I went on Safari was in Kenya, not expecting it to be too similar.

Then I ought to do something about the two week old GelColor on my own nails (the regrowth is rank).

Incidentally, a couple of my friends recently bought a new house which is in a really bad state. I spent the whole of Monday and Tuesday (my days off work) cleaning for them. I had no gloves on and my hands were in all sorts of cleaning products for hours. Not one chip on my GelColor nor broken nail. What do some clients do with their nails??? Nothing seems to affect mine.

Latest posts

Back