Suntana spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellynn

Reaction score
I trained with St Tropez for my spray tanning certificate however I've heard good things about Suntana and I'm thinking of using this solution too. I have some clients that want something in between the classic and dark St Tropez and currently St Tropez only offer the 2 shades. My question is, with St Tropez they taught us to do 2 light coats all over. With Suntana do you do just 1 coat or 2? I have ordered some samples from their website to try and I would be grateful for any feedback you talented lot may have! Thank you x

I'd say have a play around. The samples have enough in to do 4/5 tans of each shade. I personally just use the after dark and do a very light coat for those that don't want to be dark, or for those that do like to be dark I do two coats on them. I've used Suntana since I did my training with sol glo in 2008 xx

Thank you for your reply. I've asked a few friends and they have said I can test the samples on them. I'm nervous at having so many colours to chose from after only having the 2 St Tropez shades! x x

Latest posts

Back