Suntana- Views please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Hey everyone- what are your views on Suntana and spray tans,
do you like/ dislike the solution?
How did you find application?
What were your clients views?
Fan of products or not really?
Would you recommend them?
Do any of you use Suntana or have in the past and what did/do you think about it? :hug:

do you like/ dislike the solution? Love it
How did you find application?Goes on really well and does not fade patchy
What were your clients views?They all love it, even after having previously used other well known brands
Fan of products or not really? Only use solution, but wouldnt change to anything else
Would you recommend them?For sure

On the fence with Suntana at mo.

Had 50/50 reaction from clients. Been using 12% choc one. Has lovely guide colour but some clients have said after 1st shower it's not as dark as they hoped.
In fairness to Suntana, I haven't been doing it very long and wondering if it is maybe my gun settings?
Although using about 60-70 ml per client so not sure.

Their customer service is good. I bought their spray kit and it came very quickly.

Gonna try Sienna x just waiting for a rep to call me ;-)

do you like/ dislike the solution? like it
How did you find application? not patchy, runny, just nice and smooth
What were your clients views? they liked it but even the choc wasnt as dark as they wanted so i bought the boost drops and that seemed to work :)
Fan of products or not really? yeh i would use it but i like cocobay better.
Would you recommend them? yes defo

Hi

I have to say i love it.
Really nice not patchy at all goes on easy.
I started using it in december and my clients love it they said they did not get that sticky/still wet feeling and they loved the smell. Coconut,Cherry & Chocolate(my boyfriend admitted to hating my previous fake tan smell but likes this one)
I am a fan and going to keep using it as my clients love it.

HTH x

do you like/ dislike the solution?
How did you find application?
What were your clients views?
Fan of products or not really?
Would you recommend them?
Do any of you use Suntana or have in the past and what did/do you think about it? :hug:

Hi
I've tried many tan solutions and offer a selection to my clients but Suntana is the favourite one with my clients. I tend to use the 8% in the winter and the 10% & 12% in summer but I do have a couple of young girls that have to have the 12% on all year round they even don't wash the guide colour off for at least two days because they like the guide colour so much.

I like Suntana cos it's great to work with and dries really quickly and if you want to go darker you can always add the intensifer drops to the solution, the company are so helpful and quick to deliver and reasonable in price. I've tried expensive and named products and I don't think they match suntana at all, so I'm sticking with suntana.

Get some samples in test on your friends and see which ones they like ?

Maz :)

Latest posts

Back