Suntana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello all
I would just to let you all know that I sampled Suntana the other day and it is brill the smell the guild and the colour is a brown colour I would defenly call them for sample I currently use Nouvatan and Suntana now xx

Hi, I've recently begun to use Suntana too, lovely isn't it, just one question though - the samples would you say they were 100ml per bottle?
Suntana say they are 50ml! But I got 2 tans out of 1 sample bottle & had a bit of solution left over.. I was worried I wasn't using enough, I didn't think to measure it out.. How much do you think the sample bottles are? X

i contacted suntana to see how big there samples were and they told me they were 50ml! as i had 10ml in my gun and i was panicking when i thought i used 100ml :Scared: xx

I've had 50ml samples of other company's (said 50ml on there label) & they seemed a lot smaller than Suntana? I've also seen people on salon geek mention Suntana give genorous sample sizes.. Ooh I hope someone comes along & clears this up lol xx

Suntana Spray Tan Hi - Our sample bottles are only 50ml so it would seem you are using the correct amount. The smallest bottle we sell on our website is 250ml which we expect you to able to get at least 4 tans out of, more if you are using the correct amount. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us

that's what they said to me xx

Hello

I got 100ml samples well it said on my gun I did lol xx

Hello

I got 100ml samples well it said on my gun I did lol xx

hi there iv just used the coconut on my mum lovely hint of golden tan and did my aunty with the cherry gorgeous!! Iv only used half the sample bottle too! Im really liking this one going to try LA Tan next as need to compare as currently use Tan Solutions x

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

i contacted suntana to see how big there samples were and they told me they were 50ml! as i had 10ml in my gun and i was panicking when i thought i used 100ml :Scared: xx

Hi - Sample bottles used to be 50ml - recently changed to 100ml

I use Suntana and love it, as do all my clients, I use 25ml-30ml on an avarage size body.
Have also had clients who have the 12% tell me its still visable after 14 days!!

I love love love Suntana. I've just ordered the new Blackberry 14% solution so looking forward to trying it. Also looking forward to seeing what all u geeks think of it too x

I love love love Suntana. I've just ordered the new Blackberry 14% solution so looking forward to trying it. Also looking forward to seeing what all u geeks think of it too x

Wow didn't know they now do 14% - will definitely be trying this!!x

Has anyone tried the blackberry 14% yet? Just about to do my order and was going to order a small bottle but they have sold out! Not sure whether to risk buying med size bottle incase its too dark, usually use chocolate and customers love it so thought they might benefit from the blackberry. Bit excited though and im dying to try it!

I love suntana,keep me posted on the blackberry bet it smells fab,i use cherry and choc..carnt wait to try it out.

I use suntana, and had trialed 12 tanning solutions before deciding, love it, and so do my clients, have never used the 14% because my most popular is coconut, I am in scotland, lots of fair skins, next popular is the choc, dont use cherry too mush to be honest, I was interested int he fact that suntana was discussing the issues concerning the 16% and was impressed that they openly discussed this and that it wasnt something in force, rather advice, and they took that on board, I didnt know that this was even an issue before, honesty i think is a good thing, and along with everything else has made me appreciate the brand even more

Just tried the blackberry on my sister first, smells amazing! Clients are going to love the smell of it, colour looked good but im gunna have a look in the morning once shes had a shower!

Latest posts

Back