Super fine holographic glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
I've just seen this image and would love to replicate it using glitter but my holo is much coarser than this. Can anyone recommend a really fine holo glitter?

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 514
I've just seen this image and would love to replicate it using glitter but my holo is much coarser than this. Can anyone recommend a really fine holo glitter?

I LOVE this!!

Hi!

GoldLeaf Craft Supplies on eBay do fantastic holo glitters starting from .008 in "grain size" which is ultra fine. The texture is like fine sand - it's the only one I used for intricate work and Rockstar nails.

Hth xx

Gosh cosmetics have some super fine nail glitter in Superdrug, it's £4.99 per pot and it came in 4 colours, silver, gold, pink and purple, all lovely colours.

I've just seen this image and would love to replicate it using glitter but my holo is much coarser than this. Can anyone recommend a really fine holo glitter? :)

Stunning nails. How would you do these?

Stunning nails. How would you do these?

Holo Rockstar underneath with black stamping on top. Not sure what plate this is though....

I guess you could create the multicolour effect with additives too but I really like the 3d effect of holo glitter :)

I love that too !

I also got gold leaf glitter from ebay, it arrived a few days ago, I LOVE it !!! need to get some more colours now :D

if you didn't have stamping you could rockstar and cure, then put clearly pink and cure then black pool and use a dotting tool to free hand the pattern before curing, just might not look so nice and symmetrical :D

Excuse my little knowledge, but if you were to rockstar first, how would you get the colours perfectly lined up for where to put the black - especially if using a stamp? Surely they must put the hologlitter down first, then the black and then somehow a wash of pigment to make it look almost stained glass??? Isn't it wonderful though!!

I would love to produce something that people were trying to replicate or work out how I did it!! I wonder where the original artist is!?

It's on Facebook on the stamping group it says the plate is fun 5 :)

Latest posts

Back