supernanny

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hi just thought i'd remind you all that supernannys on tonight..channel 4 at 9pm:)

so who's watching it???

not me that new series is starting the outsiders its got me man in it oh nigel harman :green:

i watched it ! its makes my kids seem like angels lol x

jules x

i watched it ! its makes my kids seem like angels lol x

jules x

Yeh I watched it was thinking exactly the same, LOL!! Is she pregnant, "Super Nanny" I mean as she seems to look like she is? We've been debating it the past 2 times she's been on? Wonder what she's be like with her kids? Scary mummy!!:eek:

Yeh I watched it was thinking exactly the same, LOL!! Is she pregnant, "Super Nanny" I mean as she seems to look like she is? We've been debating it the past 2 times she's been on? Wonder what she's be like with her kids? Scary mummy!!:eek:

lol yep i wouldnt mess with her. Infact can i hire her to sort out my other half sometimes i think he needs to go on the naughty chair lol x not sure if shes preggers though, cant say i noticed that ill look next time x

jules x

i use to watch all the time but its all the same parents who have no control ovet there kids.If they cant do any thing with them when they are 3 or 4 they have no hope when they reach 15 i would slap there arse and put them to bed.

i watch it when i remember :lol: i love it coz i really think james is bad till i see the little monsters on that show:lol: compared to some of em he is angelic :lol: (just not by my standards , lmao )

i dont think she is pregnant coz she seemed to have got a bit more plump in the last series (trying to say that in a politically correct way !!:green: )

no shes not pregnant to much food lol.

i like supernanny, I dont think she preggers though. Shes just a bigger set woman, and tv does put 10lbs on they say!

I watch it when I catch it but dont know when the next show is on.

I dont think I have seen an 'unsuccessfull' show yet, then again, would they air it?

Anyway, she gives me a few pointers for when I have kids.... hopefully one day.
XX:hug:

I dont think Supernanny is pregnant - I just think she just has a womanly figure. She always looks smart, I'd kill for a figure like that!! I just look like the suit is still on the ironing board when its on me!!!! lol!! :lol:

I read an interview of hers recently and they were asking about when she would have kids and she said she wasnt cluckie yet.
She also said that she wouldnt be able to go anywhere if she did have kids as everyone would be watching them to see if they play up, which of course all children do.
I think she said in the interview that she doesnt have a partner at the moment.

I thinks she's brilliant I've got her book and it has been really helpful to me, especially with getting the kids into a bedtime routine.

My hubbie said last night when you have your first kid you should be given Super Nanny to take home and teach you all her tips and stuff, because it's not like you know it's on the job learning so you can go wrong.

The main highlight of the program for me was her partners eyebrows!!! He had shaped them to look very feminine. It looked on closer inspection that he had shaved them into shape. It was all very distracting!!! :eek:

I think supernanny has just eaten a few naughty children!

The main highlight of the program for me was her partners eyebrows!!! He had shaped them to look very feminine. It looked on closer inspection that he had shaved them into shape. It was all very distracting!!! :eek:

I think supernanny has just eaten a few naughty children![/quote]
pmsl....... :)

I think supernanny has just eaten a few naughty children!

I have to say the whole way through the program I kept saying to my hubbie "look, look you have to see this blokes eyebrows" I agree it was very distracting, they looked like he'd shaved them off and drawn them back on again!

not me that new series is starting the outsiders its got me man in it oh nigel harman :green:

Thanks for reminding me, there's gonna be a battle in our house tonight!:mad:

Teri x

I have to say the whole way through the program I kept saying to my hubbie "look, look you have to see this blokes eyebrows" I agree it was very distracting, they looked like he'd shaved them off and drawn them back on again!

I have never been able to get my head around that!:eek:

Teri x

Latest posts

Back