Supernatural Season 6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any other Supernatural fans out there, as Season 6 starts this Wednesday on Living TV at 10pm.
Ruby is my fav character, although I prefer the 1st one:wink2:

Personally I'm really looking forward to it:wink2:

Funnily enough, got Season 1 but haven't been able to watch it as Mrs Geek curls her lip at the premise. Plus, knee deep in The Office (US version). Which is possibly the funniest series I have ever watched :)

nJoy

I love supernatural, can't wait, also wondering what reason they'll come up with as to why Sam isn't in hell!!!

lol its just finished here ... i wont tell ya what happens but its a good season cannot wait till next season ... i always think they will run out of things to write about but they keep coming up with some brill twists and turns !
plus this season ya see more cass and thats just a fab thing in itself , lol

I love it!!! Cannot wait till Wednesday :)

Yeah I also love love supernatural!!
I have just finished watching season 6. It is really good......
Wonder if there are any 'Bones' fans out there??
xx

lol thats me again !! any american show i usually watch obviously more now i live in canada and we get tons of usa channels so i get to see nearly everything ...
u should check out breakout kings too thats fab , as is the glades , :biggrin:

I love it too lol been desperatley waiting for it to come back on. I'm a bones fan too Kate my bf got me into it love it now though was soo sad last week though

I'm a bones fan!!!! Love it and nearly the end of season :) it's has a brilliant ending :)

I think im in lust with cass. So glad to hear he's in it alot more. Soooo can't wait to see it. Xx

cass is bootiful .. hes fab on twitter dead funny :lol:

Oooo what's his twitter name might have to give him a follow. X

Oooo what's cass twitter name. Might have to give him a follow. X

What happened in the last episode my crappy @ss sky box "forgot" to record it?!
Love supernatural tho got to be one of my all time faves :)

Latest posts

Back