Supplier for disposable massage sheets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you have a supplier contact for disposable massage couch sheets?

For waxing / body treatments I wanted to use disposable sheets as I currently use a fitted couch cover topped with a cotton sheets with couch roll on top, but I use a lot every day , and combined with towels its a lot of laundry!!..

So any contact details for suppliers would be greatly appreciated..

Many thanks Jack

Easydry sell eco-friendly disposable towels and we get the large bath sheets. They are pretty big but aren't as long as the couch but long enough to cover from the head hole to the foot if that makes sense.

They might do a larger size as well. They have a website where you can see the full range.

Hope this helps.

Majestic Towels do disposable couch covers, disposable polythene sheets and disposable flat sheets and are very reasonably priced.

Couch Covers

Thats great..
Thanks for the information, and much appreciated
Jack

EasyDry do bath towel
And couch sized sheets. Very nice products. They are at ProBeauty next month. Or they will send you some samples.

Mat

Will check these out.. thanks

At the Spa that I worked in Crete we used some of these disposables for the body treatments, as we did lots of algae and marine mud treatments and the Egyptian cotton towels used to get destroyed , but the brand of disposables they used were quite expensive, so I am looking at using disposables as I think its cheaper than the laundering time and costs..
I will check out suppliers at the show as well ..

Jack

Latest posts

Back