Supplier or Manufactors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonbeam

Reaction score
Hi, quick question...

Where do you stand if the product you have purchased (from a authorised supplier) does not do what it says on the packaging?

I am not saying I purchased a faulty product (as I would just go and change that) I am saying that the product isn't living up to the claims.:cry:

Who would I speak to the supplier or the Manufactor?

Thanks

Care to be more specific?

You spèak to your supplier first. THEY should speak to the manufacturer or their supplier on your behalf.

I think more info is required...but surely first stop would be where you bought it from then they take it up with the manufacturer on your behalf??

Thanks for that - I will call then tomorrow.. I didn't want to cause a fuss but really not happy with the product..

You always speak to the person from whom you purchased FIRST.

thanks Geeg, even if you went on a training course about the product.. you would call the place where you purchased from not the training company?

thanks Geeg, even if you went on a training course about the product.. you would call the place where you purchased from not the training company?

Hunni, if your complaint is about training then speak to the training provider ... if your complaint is about the product performance and you do not think it is training related then speak to the supplier or BOTH.

the training was fine - just the product... I am going to contact the place where I purchased it from.... thanks again ...

Latest posts

Back