Swapping Callus Peel for Sea Serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Good Evening Geeks

I offer Callus Peel and I find it average. I am thinking of swapping over to CND's Sea Serum and wondering: A) How people have gotten on with it? and B) Do you use it in the way you would Callus Peel, I mean by saturating a pad and placing it on the heel then wrapping the foot?

I would love to be able to offer this instead so just looking for a little feedback if anyone has swapped over. I already use most of the Marine Range so it's be fab to have this as an add on service for Callus Treatment.

One last thing, how do you all find the Cucumber Heel Therapy as I would like to retail that as my homecare, the Callus Peel cream is pretty rubbish.

I did post this on the callus peel thread but it's become lost.

Thanks

Zooks

Bump!

Not usually this impatient I promise, I'm just waiting to place an S2 order :)

I love Sea Serum, what's great as well is there's no waste with it.

Apply it with a plastic backed pad, wrap in towel or cling film, leave 5 mins then use callus smoother file, rinse and pop some Cucumber Heel therapy on...Good to go!

Thans Jen Bella. Have you used Callus peel? Do you find you retail the cucumber therapy well ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just buy the micro planes they now sell the best callous remover you can buy. I don't think sea serum is as strong as callus peel.

Thans Jen Bella. Have you used Callus peel? Do you find you retail the cucumber therapy well ?

Yep I've used Callus Peel...it is good but I prefer the fact that Sea Serum is in a pump bottle and you've no wastage or opening packs for half a pad etc....
I use Cuticle Away on feet that only need a little bit of heel work and Sea Serum on tougher jobs.
Microplane is ACE and really would be the thing I reach for first mostly!

I tend to use Sea Serum as part of a luxury pedicure and Microplane on Express.

Cucumber Heel Therapy retails great, it's nice and refreshing on feet as well.

Thanks Ladies. I just wanted some feedback before I invested, having to watch the pennies. My plan is to offer my own version of callus peel rather than to enhance my pedicures.

Anyone else?

Have you done a search in the Nail Geek? I think this has been discussed there before, or if you post there you'll get more info on this subject.

Yes I had done a search and as I said my post got lost amongst the others with no replies. I had yet to find anyone that had used both. I will be ordering the Sea Serum shortly and creating my own Callus Treatment :D

I have got both.
I use the callus peel on the heels and instead of opening another packet for the balls of the feet I use the sea serum.
I do callus peel as a stand alone treatment, so do not feel that people would pay a premium for an application of sea serum

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Thankyou Tranquility. I had thought the same but most people where I am haven't actually heard of Callu Peel (It's not like the whole HD phenomenon!) So I am going to give it a go on a friend, see how I think it compares and then market it as a stand alone treatment if possible. Even if I used it as part of a pedi they certainly wouldn't be sat there with it on for 15/20 minutes which is what I do for Callus peel.

I will get in some cucumber heel therapy to and have a Callus Therapy Treatment!

I think the way to look at it is that you are offering a treatment for Callus.

To be honest, I've not had clients say they want a particular brand or product, just that they want their hard bits sorted out and their feet made presentable, which I have the tools to do very effectively.

There's a few options to work out packages/treatments for clients so something for everyone!

Latest posts

Back