Swarovski crystal toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for you help. will look into getting the product you suggested ! x

I've just done a test, 1 foot using Eco top coat other foot using orly gel fx... So far it's amazing! 4 weeks in and non lost ...Thank u for all yr tips. U guys r brill :o) x x x

Has anyone incorporated a Rockstar layer into a set when using gel or resin?

Not sure which layer I would apply the glitter to? And whether to mix with gel/resin in a pot and paint onto nail

Or

Apply glitter to inhibition layer of first layer of gel. Then apply second layer to which I sit crystals on?

Has anyone incorporated a Rockstar layer into a set when using gel or resin?

Not sure which layer I would apply the glitter to? And whether to mix with gel/resin in a pot and paint onto nail

Or

Apply glitter to inhibition layer of first layer of gel. Then apply second layer to which I sit crystals on?

I'd do it the last way. Into inhibion layer then add second layer to secure the crystals x

I've just done a test, 1 foot using Eco top coat other foot using orly gel fx... So far it's amazing! 4 weeks in and non lost ...Thank u for all yr tips. U guys r brill :o) x x x

Hi there which procedure did u find best :))

I use orly gel fx base, 2x moonlight & roses, 1 layer of white glitter on the cured coat, Eco top coat. Cure, remove inhibition layer. Gel bond. Then once my crystals (ss9's and smaller to fill in gaps down to ss5's) are all on, I use a thin nail glue all over and use an activation spray :o) voila I'll send a pic of some I've done this week x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400311218.494549.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400311226.149760.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400311235.446534.jpg

I use Gelish and did 1) foundation cure 2) first coat colour - cure 3) 2nd coat - cure 4) put crystals on tacky layer - cure 5) I put a little structure gel in between the crystals- cure 6) then one application of top coat- cure. I have had mine on 3weeks 4 days and not lost one crystal x

I'd like some feedback on my first attempt at crystal toes. I used IBD Gerber Daisy gel polish, loose pink glitter and non-swarovski pink crystals on the big toes...

Just on myself and as a first attempt, I didnt wanna waste good crystals! Hehe... any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated thank you!

VV xx
1400440451145.jpg1400440467911.jpg
Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back