Swarovski crystals for nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire glass

Reaction score
Hey girlies hoping for some help - Swarovski crystals for fingers - what size would you recommend & toes, what size? So basically what am i looking for & Where is a good place to get them? Thanks

I get mine from scatter crystals.co.uk hun and use ss5's ;) xx

Thanks for that I'm off to have a wee look now :)

Glad yo told s that geeg, I have been waiting for s2 to get them in. Trip to Leeds tomorrow I think :biggrin:

Hi

We stock the full colour and size range of Swarovski crystals in both wholesale and small retail packs. The most popular size for manicures and pedicures is SS5 (1.8mm). We also stock a storage box which has little transparent storage pots contained within it to enable you to display the array of colours and let your clients make their colour choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

We stock the full colour and size range of Swarovski crystals in both wholesale and small retail packs. The most popular size for manicures and pedicures is SS5 (1.8mm). We also stock a storage box which has little transparent storage pots contained within it to enable you to display the array of colours and let your clients make their colour choice.

Do you have a website? I can't see one on your profile

Latest posts

Back