Swarovski full nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I've gotten myself into a bit of a panic. I've wanted to do full crystal covered nails for ages, ones booked in Thursday one on Sunday. Thursday is Rockstar glitter gelish with full crystals, mid length nails but big nail beds. The other is normal nail bed size, full set acrylic, stiletto/almond shape, also full covered. We agreed between us all that one factory pack ss5 is enough for each of these sets. They've come today, and there doesn't look enough! Aargh!

Long story short, how many crystals do you use for a full nail? Mucho thanks for any replies! :D x

I was the same when mine arrived for the first time 1440 sounds a lot more than it looks doesn't it.

I use approxately 80 for my thumb and 70 for my middle finger, but it just depends on the size of nails really, sorry I can't be much help xx

Loo were those amounts on your own nail or an acrylic? Are your nails average size? X

I put them over acrylics of a standard length (approx 3-4 mm from free edge) and I'd say my nails are average size

Brill! 140 per nail should be fine... Eeek! We're they ss5 too? X

Yeah they were ss5 youll have more than enough I think! Well good look and would love to see a pic!

Latest posts

Back