Swedish Massage Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I started my VCTC Swedish Massage Course today with the Preston Therapy Centre. I wanted to say how professional and thorougher this training centre is. Best of all they have weekend courses too for those who struggle to get to courses through the week. So for those of you who are looking for any Holistic course its worth checking out their website for details.

If anyone is interested this is the link -----> Click Here <------

:)

so glad you found a good course Jen.

You will have alot of fulfillment doing massage,a really good bonus to add on your tretment menu:)

I did the same course in April Jen, and am yet to arrange my final assessment. (Promotion at work and various other commitments have eaten into the time I would have been spending on case studies :irked:)

I too found it a lovely place to train- Helen and Margaret are so lovely, helpful and supportive and I wouldn't hesitate to do another course there.

glad you like the course

massage is a fab treatment to perform

i wish you all the best

Thanks Chantell, I agree- I love massage treatments! When I was doing my first assessment I found that I was possibly as relaxed as the client! It's such a lovely treatment to both give and receive.

I did the same course in April Jen, and am yet to arrange my final assessment. (Promotion at work and various other commitments have eaten into the time I would have been spending on case studies :irked:)

I too found it a lovely place to train- Helen and Margaret are so lovely, helpful and supportive and I wouldn't hesitate to do another course there.

Best of luck with your final assessment Claire :)

I have been thnking of adding massage to my treatments. This course looks great and it is not too far from me. Can anyone suggest how popular they find it?

Massage is very popular. I learned at the Carlton Institute in Windsor and also stayed for the Hot Stone Therapy class the following day. I live in Scotland, but the dates suited me last year !)
It is a very popular (and profitable) treatment. I've added some of my own 'moves' to those that I learned, and others that I've picked up form getting a massage myself. The Hot Stone is a big draw and money spinner now and has more than paid for the course.
Without exception, everyone re-books.
Since starting massage, I enrolled on the Ellisons Thai style massage course which I loved too. It uses heated compresses for the massage more than your hands. It's my premium treatment at £36 and I feel very chilled at the end of it too !
Massage opens doors to other treatments and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - Good Luck:)

Best of luck with your final assessment Claire :)
Thanks Jen. Who knows, we may even finish up doing it at the same time!

Latest posts

Back