Sweet Squared - minx - help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hiiii everyone :)

i am wondering how you go about getting a customer id to set up a account with Sweet Squared? ..

i NEED minx asap and have heard they are slightly cheaper on there and i have emailed them twice in 3 days about getting a customer id and have heard anothing back :(

i am starting in a salon next thurs and need to get this ..

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Best to give them a call tomorrow on 08452106060. you will need to send them proof of qualifications such as manicure/pedicure etc
xx

hi i sent a fax with all details inc email i was set up the very same day x i think this is the number 01324744615:D

Fingertip Centre is brill, but ring for an order, Minx is flying out the door at the minute with huge demand!!!! The girls there are very very helpful and will send out as soo as they can xx

I pop down every so often, as I life near and they are so busy it's unreal!

I was in fingertips on monday getting minx and the delivery had just been and there was tons there! Went in again yesterday and the racks were empty! Best to call and put on an order for when it comes in!

Latest posts

Back