Sweet Squared - Shrinking Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMD

Reaction score
Very disappointed with Sweet Squared attitude, rang them today to find out how much the conversion course is? I was told there was two packages, 1 small kit or large kit. . I explained I have been using the product for a year but want refresher training, I was then told a different price and the cost training was free. When questioned what I was told before they then said something different again. Please make your mind Sweet Squared. You should be encouraging therapists not putting them off :grr:

I've edited this as I had quoted costs, apologies

Last edited:
I think that it would be better to contact S2 with complaints rather than post them here?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

DMD if you can explain that you currently do/quals etc and what your wanting to achieve I may be able to help you.
Just to add we don't show trade prices on here :)

DMD if you can explain that you currently do/quals etc and what your wanting to achieve I may be able to help you.
Just to add we don't show trade prices on here :)

Apologies for quoting prices I just feel very disappointed with the attitude it's not very good customer service

I don't think you will have got attitude maybe you just weren't asking the right questions or got confused by the answers?!

Are you SV trained? Do you have a cert?

A BIG thank you to AmeliaR for all your help in sorting out the my problem.

Really looking forward to doing the training :biggrin:

Done the shrinking violet training today. The trainer, Nina was fab, very informative enjoyable course.

Thanks Amelia for your help x

Wooo glad to hear it!! Nina is amazing isn't she!!

Thank you D, I'm so glad you enjoyed it today - it was an absolute pleasure training you!
I hope to see you again at the Faith Lift training once the Creative London Academy is officially open and maybe at the beauty show too.:)

...and Amelia, big hugs to you! xx

This may sound like an odd question, but is it possible to fail this course?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you D, I'm so glad you enjoyed it today - it was an absolute pleasure training you!
I hope to see you again at the Faith Lift training once the Creative London Academy is officially open and maybe at the beauty show too.:)

...and Amelia, big hugs to you! xx

There's going to be an Academy in London? When? Where?!! :biggrin:

This may sound like an odd question, but is it possible to fail this course?

yes...

Hey guys 😄 I've signed for the SV course and feeling nervous, now I've seen that I could fail I feel even more nervous 😁 what are the success rates of this course???

Hey guys 😄 I've signed for the SV course and feeling nervous, now I've seen that I could fail I feel even more nervous 😁 what are the success rates of this course???

Very good because our job is to help you pass x

:) don't worry :) it's a fun class you learn lots and enjoy it all at the same time :) ... And what's the worse that could happen?? If you don't pass you just do the class again!! We're not going to chop your head off :p

What sort of thing would you fail on?

Hiya, when are you doing yours? I'm on Tuesday. I'm nervous now that I'm going to mess it up. I've had so many people wanting to book I hope I don't have to let them all down and ruin my reputation!

Hi gblashes, I'm doing mine on Tuesday aswell 😄 I'm feeling nervous but positive, what will be will be! 😊

DMD maybe you could let the others know how you felt?

With any beauty course ( I hope) it's never an automatic pass just because you pay!!! You need to be able to provide the treatment successfully and have a good understanding of it :)

I've studied all the systems etc so hopefully I should be fine. I think I'm nervous of the practical as I've never done any body treatments before.

Gem see you tomorrow then. I'm Gemma too!

Latest posts

Back