Sweet Squared stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi All,

Had 2 ladys call today wanting union jack minx, i don't have any in stock but said i would pop over to sweet squared and grab some, does anybody know if they keep alot of stock in because its the jubillee am worried they might have ran out?

I would ring but there closed now.

Thanks

Hi i've been to the shop today and they had it in then they never had alot tho so i'd get there early :)

Hi i've been to the shop today and they had it in then they never had alot tho so i'd get there early :)

Oh thanks that puts my mind at ease a little, a think i'll give them a call in the morning and see if they'll put me some aside, what time did u go at?

The shop is re-stocked daily as far as I know, so as long as they have it in the warehouse, there will be more put on the shelves tomorrow.

There has been a real run on Minx in the last week or so (not just Jubilee) - the warm weather always inspires the Minx wearers - Sandals mean Minx:D

The shop is re-stocked daily as far as I know, so as long as they have it in the warehouse, there will be more put on the shelves tomorrow.

There has been a real run on Minx in the last week or so (not just Jubilee) - the warm weather always inspires the Minx wearers - Sandals mean Minx:D

Oh thats great thanks, i'm just the type of person that panics lol am sure i'll get them fine

Latest posts

Back