Sydney Nail and Beauty Expo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdskora

Reaction score
Anyone going to the sydney expo?..

I am going both days.. to watch the nail comps and the 3d art comps...

cant wait:)

Hi mdskora

I would love to go, hopefully with my sister, its always great to see whats new! Did you go last year? I missed it, I was working.

I'm going and I can't wait! I think I will just be going on the Sunday because I have to work on the Saturday which is slightly disappointing because many of the good speakers will be there on Saturday only, but other than that it should be good.
When I went last year there was a big focus on spray tans (as Im on the beauty side of things I looked more on that side so Im sorry I can't tell you much about the nails) and there were lots of promo girls walking around spray tanned in bikini's, we kept teasing my friend's husband because he could not look away! :lol:

:cry: the closest show to me and I cant afford to go....... one of these days I will manage to get myself over there. When I do watch out Aussies there will be a mad kiwi there. :lol:

I'm going both days. I have never been before and I'm looking forward to it. I'm a bit disappointed I can't stay for the Sunday arvo but I have to catch the plane back home.

Well girls we should try and meet up somewhere...
I have never been before.. I was already booked out last year before i knew the dates.. smarter this year@!!!.. only working the saturday morning and then I will be heading straight up...
Still waiting on my tag to get in....
Also I looked for my Cert 2 Nail cert yesterday adn can't find it.....OMG..... I am stressing.... I think it is at the salon but can;t be sure... off to work soon so i will check it out... I faxed the Waxing cert off hope that is ok

Hey I haven't received my entrance pass yet either. I was getting a bit concerned cos I sent it off about three weeks ago. Tried to phone to check but keep getting message bank. Left a message the first time I called. A get together sounds good to me

Oh I got straight thru yesterday when i phoned.. I sure hope I have not left it to late... they said by the 15th which is tomorrow...
I will PM you my mobile... send me a txt saturday afternoon.. I wont get there until about 4pm or sunday morning about 11 and see if we are there together...
would be great to meet in person
Mel

Grafxgal, I was gonna say the same thing as you, I would love to go maybe 1 day I will get there lol

I'm definately going :) On the Sunday as I have to work Saturday, it should be a fun day, I'm going with a couple of girls I did my nail tech studies with. It seems to be heavily influenced on the spa scene this year, so it should be interesting to see what new products they'll have this year.

karentriff, I got my entrance pass this week, so it shouldn't be too far off if you haven't got it yet. Sometimes they leave it til last minute, but I guarentee you'll get it before expo :)

Thanks Bec688 I did receive it this week in the end.

Girls are we going to meet up some where?... maybe dinner on the saturday night?....
I will organise something if you would all like to meet up... just PM me and I will give you my mobile number if you want.
X Mel.... not long to go... 6 more sleeps and counting....
mel

:cry: the closest show to me and I cant afford to go....... one of these days I will manage to get myself over there. When I do watch out Aussies there will be a mad kiwi there. :lol:

There will be one there already!!!!

Girls are we going to meet up some where?... maybe dinner on the saturday night?....
I will organise something if you would all like to meet up... just PM me and I will give you my mobile number if you want.
X Mel.... not long to go... 6 more sleeps and counting....
mel
Hey There are some other nail techs from an Aussie Nails forum going to dinner on Saturday night at The Watershed hotel, Darling Harbour
perhaps Mel we could organise to go there too

Sounds good.. i will have a look on the aussie group and see what the plans are.
X mel

Latest posts

Back