t.bag & t-shirt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
min11 said:
Anyone remember Catweasel? One of my favourites when I was little and proper playschool before it went all pc?

I used to like catweasel too and the I adored the Clangers, my mean bro told me you could buy them in pet shops, he got a telling off from my Mum when I kept asking to go to the pet shops!

andrelax said:
You guys should watch Nick Jr classics alll these old shows are on it. My sone loves them! The wombles, button moon, Mr Ben, Crytal tips and Allister.....

i loved fraggle rock i think thats on there

Tricky said:
i loved fraggle rock i think thats on there

Oh, I loved that too!!!! Ive got it as ringtone on my phone, everyone looks at me like im barmy when it rings!!:green:

min11 said:
Anyone remember Catweasel? One of my favourites when I was little and proper playschool before it went all pc?

i didnt know who catweazel was until a few years go.....
my mum and sister thought that Jason who was in BB5 looked like Catweazel and we couldnt wait for him to leave the BB house!
here have a looky to compare....

jason.jpg
catweazle.jpg

kirkdax said:
There were two T-bags. The first T-bag (Tallulah Bag) was played by a dark haired lady called Elizabeth E------. Can't remember!

The second T-bag was her sister and was played by a blonde lady with an annoying voice.

Thyis is what i mentioned earlier, do you watch emmerdale? it is the two people that i stated earlier?

elfprincessem said:
Does anyone remember the programme (childrens) with t.bag and t-shirt and they had to collect 10 crystals by doing various tasks? Well as you probably remember Dianne Sugden from Emmerdale used to play t.bag, but there was another character (i think it was t-shirts wicked aunt or something) BUT there is a new character in Emmerdale (not sure who she is cos i dont really watch it~) but i have just seen it on ITV2 and there was an older woman talking to the Dingles (she was just in the caravan with Belle talking about the pig) WELL i think thats the same character- HOW STRANGE!!! Someone please back me up on this or give me your thoughts as i could be wrong but i usually always get faces from the past correct.

What were your favourite programmes as a kid?

I remember, loved that programme. Her name is Georgina Hale and yes it is the same person in E.dale.

elfprincessem said:
Thyis is what i mentioned earlier, do you watch emmerdale? it is the two people that i stated earlier?

thanks for that, thought i was going crazy!

I loved:

Bod
Mr.Ben
Chorlton and the Wheelies
Finger Mouse
Rent a ghost
Willow the whisp
Bag Puss

Classics! I really loved these ....oh and The flumps!

elfprincessem said:
thanks for that, thought i was going crazy!

No probs x

Latest posts

Back