T200 or Super Pig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
Have just done a course in spray tanning, and now I need to make the big decision - a T200 or a super Pig..

What do all you sprat tanners use, and what would your recommend?

Many thanks:)

Have just done a course in spray tanning, and now I need to make the big decision - a T200 or a super Pig..

Hi

What will you be using it for - mobile or salon?

I'm mobile and use the Tantrick Minimist Pro. However, the T200 is a great machine and ideal for mobile. Lightweight - easy to lug around and can cope with several tans after each other.

Can't comment on the super pig as I haven't tried it!:)

Hi

I started spray tanning about a month ago and I'm using the super pig - i find its grand - at times ive done 6/7 tans in a row and it runs well.. the only prob ive had is with leaking from the cup but i contacted spraytansupermarket who i got it from and they were absolutely fantastic and sent me a new one.. i got a great package with everything in from them and using their A Tan which the customers seem to love and keep coming back for more because its giving them such natural tans and wears off really nicely - it seems to last longer than other tans ive used. but i did see the truespray 200 machine and it seemed to be a bit smaller and slightly more portable . saying that i can get the superpig and kit into a sports bag.. hope this is helpful..

clare

Sorry never heard of super pig but it made me think of this:lol:
Sorry.But :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• spiderpig.jpg
    spiderpig.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 11,593
the super pig is a great little machine!

xx

The T200 is the superior of the two hth

I have used both machines but am now using a T3 which is a lovely machine which I adore.

They are very similar in what they can do however the pig does not have a filter to change and also has a heat setting which can be used after spraying if you overspray a little. You do have to be careful in attaching the cup as there was a problem with them leaking at some point but Im sure that has now been rectified.

There also is another machine that is available called the mini mobile mist which if you are just starting out is a great entry machine that has been especially designed for the spray tan market.

There are always pros and cons to all machines all I can suggest is to do a search and see what other people have said about these machines before making any hasty decisions. You will find a mind field of information so go have a look.

Welcome to the wonderful world of spray tanning.

Ooh I've got a T3 too!
It's not like spiderpig though....:)
Maybe we can get a new logo......T3..T3... does whatever a spider pig does.:eek::lol:

In all fairness....would YOU want to be sprayed by ANYTHING with the name PIG in it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Not a winner in my books tbh.

Latest posts

Back