T200 Truespray machine "cutting out"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya
We have been spray tanning since Feb now and love the T200 but recently it has started to "cut out" on us ??

The machine seems to make a grubble noise and then the spray doesnt come out for like a second then comes back out again.

Has anyone had this before? Is it the needle that needs washing or is it the machine itself?

Any ideas would be gratefully recieved :o) x

When did you last clean it. It prob needs cleaning x

Hiya
We have been spray tanning since Feb now and love the T200 but recently it has started to "cut out" on us ??

The machine seems to make a grubble noise and then the spray doesnt come out for like a second then comes back out again.

Has anyone had this before? Is it the needle that needs washing or is it the machine itself?

Any ideas would be gratefully recieved :o) x

The first thing to do is always clean. I spray mine through with water after each application and at the end of the day with a cleaning solution. If you look after your machine it will look after you. Only if cleaning isn't solving the problem then you can start asking what else could be wrong. But the most obvious thing should always be taken care of first. If it is in need of cleaning it sounds as if it is really clogged up ( also this will explain why the client mentioned in your other post might have a patchy tan if the machine is not spraying consistently.)The poor thing is working too hard to get the solution through. Make it a rule to clean it daily.

Would you like to go somewhere for a treatment if you knew that the equipment used for your treatment has not been cleaned since February? I wouldn't:wink2:

The first thing to do is always clean. I spray mine through with water after each application and at the end of the day with a cleaning solution. If you look after your machine it will look after you. Only if cleaning isn't solving the problem then you can start asking what else could be wrong. But the most obvious thing should always be taken care of first. If it is in need of cleaning it sounds as if it is really clogged up ( also this will explain why the client mentioned in your other post might have a patchy tan if the machine is not spraying consistently.)The poor thing is working too hard to get the solution through. Make it a rule to clean it daily.

Would you like to go somewhere for a treatment if you knew that the equipment used for your treatment has not been cleaned since February? I wouldn't:wink2:

Hi
We do clean every night aftedr the tans, this is why we cannot understand the "cut out"

And blow air through the gun after each application.

Latest posts

Back