table lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxy

Reaction score
Hello,
Could someone tell me what sort of table lamp would be best for working with uv gels? I have seen a nice one but it said in the discription not to be used with gels, so i am stuck. Any help appreciated!
x galaxy x

Hi Galaxy

I use the Daylight lamp which is brilliant. I think you can also use with gels and they are easy to carry around with you.

Heather X

Hello, now I might be wrong so don't take this as gospel but I'm sure I read somewhere that Daylight lamps get hot so they are not too good to use in nails. Halogen or the energy saving lamps are the best I'm sure, as they don't get too warm.

Sorry, not too much help but I'm 90% sure about it. LOL!

hi samoyed - i'm sure its the other way round! Halogen get very hot! not much help are we! blind leading the blind!

The daylight lamp does not get hot,
I have them in my salon and they are easy to carry around and are classed as mobile lamps I think, have a look on thier site it is www.daylightcompany.com

Jackie

I have always been advised that halogen and gels don't go together - hope this helps.

OOOps! It looks like I got it the wrong way round! LOL!

Oh well, now I know too!

Hi ya,
Thanx for your help everyone! 'lol' halogen or day light? I am on a conversion class in dec i shall ask the tutor which one.
x galaxy x

Latest posts

Back