Table - What one!? Heeellp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the posture chair from Argos... Nice to work with, but murder on ya knees the first few times you use it!

You can fold it down if you take the Alan Key with you, but normally I don't bother!

I also use the fold-able picnic table from Argos, but they appear to have replaced it with a non folding version. Though some stores may still have some foldable ones kicking around out the back still.

I got my table from Ikea, it was about £7.99, its wood and folds flat. Just the right height and size for me.

:biggrin:

I have just purchased a table from Decathlon in Surrey Quays (South East London) for £29.99 it adjusts from 54cm to 69cm in height and is 120cm long. I've been having problems trying to find a table that is suitable for my hieght (6ft) this table is perfect and it folds nicley with a handle to carry it around. Very similar to the one that was being talked about in Argos but this one is much better and more sturdy.

Dilek said:
I've got mine portable table from Costco it was £20 but it is more stylish and useful than a picnic table when u go on mobile.Also I've got plastic draws from Ikea it was £13

Hey Dilek...how are you?

Great minds think alike...I got mine from Costco too. It is sold as a crafting table and is big enough for doing nails. It has 2 different heights. The exact same one is sold in Lakeland for £35!!!! :eek:

Planet-Nails said:
Hiya

I put an ad on geekbay recently for a friend of mine who sells the folding manicure tables for £35 + £15 p+p.

If you would like more info please email [email protected] he has also recently got in the deluxe portable tables for £39.99.

I can highly recomended them,

Got to agree .. got mine from Mike too... emailed him from an Ebay auction and he sold me my 'Healthlife' mobile table. Locking wheels too. An excellent table, very sturdy and a good size top for products and working.

Hi, I contacted mike re the tables and he had sold out and waiting for another shipment and said my name is down.

I am also going to Ikea next week to look at the 'peanut' table and their chairs and also the drawers (like Trinity's).

In the meantime I am using an ironing board!

Thanks

I bought a fold up camping table...it looks 10 times better than some of the mobile nail tables you can get.

Prosperity said:
Hi, I contacted mike re the tables and he had sold out and waiting for another shipment and said my name is down.

I am also going to Ikea next week to look at the 'peanut' table and their chairs and also the drawers (like Trinity's).

In the meantime I am using an ironing board!

Thanks

Before getting the table I followed the suggestions that people made about using the ironing board, but I found when visiting a client that both I and the client had to sit with our legs akimbo to avoid our knees banging into the central bit of the board. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

do the tables from the guy (cant remember his name!) seem big enough to hold a lamp for gel nails and enough room to work still?
x

ooh yeah banging knees coule be a problem, i am only 5 foot and a bit but could do tall clients. Will email mike now to see when the delivery is in. M

ooh yeah banging knees could be a problem, i am only 5 foot and a bit but could do tall clients. Will email mike now to see when the delivery is in. M

Latest posts

Back