Tacky keratin bonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ldngirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got some Keratin bonds in the ones where loose hair has a blob of resin applied by a gun, i know these aren't as tough as prebonds, is there anything i can apply to make them harder again? They've been in about 6 weeks they arent sticky or gummy but just starting to feel a bit waxy whereas they were rock hard before.

I tried some olaplex 2 on one of the bonds as a test but as its creamy like a conditioner the bond slipped out.

Thanks x

Hi, there is nothing you can put on them as such, to harden them up again. When you have them removed feel free to contact me if you need them retipped using pure Italian keratin which will remain rock solid.
I wouldn't suggest trying to add more glue to them (Italian keratin granules melted using a heat applicator) this could just get a bit messy trying to melt this glue onto soft glue and just make the bonds bigger.
Try to avoid high heat when blow drying your hair and getting conditioner on the bonds whilst wearing this set x

Happened me before I had to remove them and retip them

Latest posts

Back