Tadpole brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have a lady in for her brows waxing but she is wanting a reshape, she has the tadpole shape brow and wants to move away from it so wanted soome advice as only just trained in marvel brow. Would you get rid of the bulked bit at the front?

She should be advised that it will take a few treatments for her to achieve a totally different shape.
I trained with HD brows, and I wouldn't wax TOO much of the bulky front part of the brow away, just a small strip away from the underneath. This will soften the 'tadpole' shape at the moment. Waxing too much of the front of the brow away, you run the risk of making her brows too skinny and shapeless which I'm assuming she won't want?
Just advise her to come to you every 3-4 weeks, and not to touch her brows in between at all, no tweezing whatsoever! You want her to get a good regrowth around the arch of her brow to fill in the space where the bulky front part meets the skinny arch. Therefore that's why you'll need to advise her that a complete reshape won't be achieved after only one treatment, but brow pencils/powder/pomade can be used in between to fake her desired shape.
I've maybe waffled on a bit but hope this makes sense! X

Hi I totally understand and told her not to touch her brows, she has been getting strays and says the rest just doesn't grow! To me it looks like there is nothing to get apart from trying to soften the tadpole bit? Not the best pic I have

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 84
Aaah so it looks like even the 'thicker' bit is still quite thin? Looks like her brows have just been so overplucked which can result in the hair just not growing back.
Hmm it can be difficult when hair literally doesn't grow, there is not a huge amount you can do; if no hair grows, then you don't really have anything to work with!
What about offering a brow tint too? That way you can pick up every last little fluffy stray hair with tint that may not be noticeable normally. When brows are sparse, it's useful to utilise every last wee hair going! X

Where would you tint though all the way to the arch? They are quite a high rounded brow aren't they I am planning on tinted further into the nose. Yeah will be doing tint and wax x

Better pic x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back