Take off l & p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawsdee ka

Can you tell me please is there an other way of taking off l&p nail enhancement and not have to have acetone .

Thank you mui ka

Have to say i don't know any other way other than filing the whole lot off........not a good idea.

I think as acrylic is so tough acetone is the only thing as far as i know to remove them without causing damage to the nail plate,

Sorry can't be more help:o

mui said:
Sawsdee ka

Can you tell me please is there an other way of taking off l&p nail enhancement and not have to have acetone .

Thank you mui ka

hiya mui, i have recently aquired a product called gena remove. i have not tried it yet but am told it works quickly. it contains no acetone, on the ingredients label it says NITROETHANE. maybe you could find a supplier of this chemical close to you. :)

If I'm not mistaken you mentioned a product called gena remove in the states they offer a product by Gena Labs called Adios which is a simple polish remover with or without acetone. I hope this isn't the case because I would also like more info on this product. I believe Gena Labs is owned by American International Industries which produce some products...

BK...

sawasdee ka

Acetone in america can buy for 2 dollars bottle in Thai it is sell for 26 american dollars because it is hard to get acetone into Thailand b4 i have some from england was 2.99 england money for bottle .

If there is way to take off nail and no acetone is better for me because i do not charge Thai people for take off or only litt money .

Mui ka

Hi mui

why dont you charge to remove product?? i dont understand you are providing a service and for that the client should pay you for it. We charge £15 for tip removal inc a mini mani and toughen up. For our soft gel clients who are having the product straight back on we add £5 to cover the cost of the product used.

Just placed order for 2 gallons of acetone for twenty dollars but total plus freight is tree times that...grrrrrr beats paying 800 yen for 4 ounces though double grrrrrr.....

BKnOki said:
Just placed order for 2 gallons of acetone for twenty dollars but total plus freight is tree times that...grrrrrr beats paying 800 yen for 4 ounces though double grrrrrr.....

Sawasdee ka Bknoki

Yes i look price of product in your country and when i make from yen to america dollar i nearly fall down .

Ezflow master artist brush in america is 28 dollar and them have buy 3 get 1 free in japan was 78 american dollar for only 1 brush .

Do you have problem with custom when you have product from another country i will tell one day what happen to me when i bring product many 1 time .

I study japan nail art and your tech all the time you have many of the best nail artist and nail tech in the world in japan 1 day i will go to japan show and look everything .

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back