Taken my first Christmas booking today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Yes you read it correctly, i have beaten last years record of July by taking my first christmas booking today, how mad is that??

H XX
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very! Guess some people like to be organised!

Im struggling to get bookings for three weeks time when I have my opening :-/

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Yup I had my first xmas booking in January haha! She's a very organised lady and had worked out all her appts for the year :) I think it means we must be doing somethit right hey!

That's very organised! Lol The furthest I have people booked in is July x

I love it when clients are organised! Most of them now book 3 appointments in advance! I have bookings in December too xx

Wow that sure is early!

Its always the dear little old ladies who want to get their christmas appointments in - the funny thing is they're usually the ones who re-arrange them when it gets nearer the time because of bingo or something lol

Apart from two of my clients ALL the rest are booked in till the end of the year :)

I don't really let people book that far in advance because they ether rearrange, cancel or forget so there's no point, and I cant be bothered nannying people having to remind them of all there appointments, October is when I start booking Christmas :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow!! I just book my clients in one appointment at a time unless there's a special occasion then I tell them to book it in to make sure they get what they want. If I book them too far in advance they end up rearranging or forgetting.

I don't really let people book that far in advance because they ether rearrange, cancel or forget so there's no point, and I cant be bothered nannying people having to remind them of all there appointments, October is when I start booking Christmas :)

Depends on your clients really . Most of mine have been coming to me for 10 years + and they all have a 'regular ' slot . Maybe once or twice people in the year need to change because of holidays ect but in the main it works very well for me and for them .

They just have an ongoing appointment time - same day , same time every three weeks

If I had someone that kept changing or forgetting i would not let them have a 'regular ' slot though as yes can mess things up

Yes lots of mine are 8-10 years, I normally book 1-2 sometimes 3 appointments in advance I prefer it that way, if I need to take a day off or book a holiday etc I cant if people are booked 8 months in advance I'd never get any time off, its what works for you :)

Last edited:
Mine tend to book 3 months in advance and Christmas week. I limit when I work at Christmas so they tend to book early to get an appointment. I don't tend to get cancellations but if I do I fill them or do my wrapping :)

Latest posts

Back