Taking babies/young children abroad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You remind me of my friend's neighbours. They fly off every Boxing Day to some ski resort somewhere and come back after New Year leaving their young children at home in the care of a childminder. :eek:

Looooooool

Sounds shoddy!
What airline was this? Remind me never to fly with them!

Was with Thomson! I did complain and all the bad reviews for Cape Verde were to do with the flight!

You remind me of my friend's neighbours. They fly off every Boxing Day to some ski resort somewhere and come back after New Year leaving their young children at home in the care of a childminder. :eek:

I AM your neighbour. ..mwahhhhh.

I left my daughter for a month to travel around Thailand. .... She wouldn't fit in the suitcase - even when bent in half!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I AM your neighbour. ..mwahhhhh.

I left my daughter for a month to travel around Thailand. .... She wouldn't fit in the suitcase - even when bent in half!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Virtues you make me smile! I don't believe you for a moment! I truly believe you worry about your gorgeous girl just like any parent, if not more! Take that fence down! :hug:

Take it from me that there is a lot of money to be made in the ski resorts babysitting kids of all ages. At least at home the kids know the person looking after them.

Latest posts

Back