Taking non-professionals to professional beauty!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
My husband has very kindly offered to drive me to Manchester on Monday. I was going to drive myself but he thought i'd like the company-bless.
I asked him what he would do all day while i was at the show and he said 'oh i'll find something to do'.
I was wondering if i could take him in with me. Has anyone else took their husbands before who are not professionals? Would they let him in?
He's also my bank so i'd rather he came in with me :lol:

I took my fella with me a few years ago....(comes in handy with the bags...:)) i just got tickets online for both of us.

Technically if he helped you financially when you started up he would be an invester and therefore would be a professional. Although granted not a therapist. Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

I am taking my boyfriend with me, he came with me a few years ago aswell with no problems, I have taken my dad before now aswell. They come in handy to carry bags. Take him, it will be fine:)

I agree, just get him a ticket, you'll be fine.

I often take my mum because i am a sole trader and like to get a second opinion on things xx

Latest posts

Back